Get a job at the Australian Open.
If you’re into tennis, then this job is for you. Get up close and personal with the world’s biggest tennis stars by joining the Australian Open Officiating Team for the 2016 Australian Open.
The Officiating team is made up of umpires and lines people who make sure that all ITF rules and regulations are followed.
To get this job you’ll probably have to have some if not all of the following:
- Pass the Australian National Police Records Check
- Be a team player
- Maintain confidentiality
- Be a member of Tennis Officials Australia
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Tennis and its rules
- Be able to maintain a very high level of concentration for long periods of time
- Have previous linesperson, chair umpire or other officiating experience
Can do attitude is required for this awesome position, which shouldn’t be a problem!
The application for getting a job at the Australian Open closes on June 28, 2015.